Fourwinds Fun Mover 34Y
(More Photos to Follow)
Full body paint in Bronze, Gold, and Black.
The original factory build sheet, shows that this vehicle was delivered with $19754 worth of extras and upgrades, on top of the substantial standard specification!
With all the usual American RV luxuries and specification, but instead of a fix rear bedroom, this Fun Mover features a storage garage or workshop at the rear, with a fold-down ramp for vehicular access into the RV from the rear, and it has a walk-through door to access the garage/workshop from inside the RV.
Also fitted in the rear garage/workshop, is an electrically operated double bed that glides down from the roof of the vehicle when required for sleeping, and then retracts up into the roof space when not required–amazing!
The size of the garage is as follows: 3150cm deep, 2400cm wide, and 1840cm from the floor to the underside of the electric bed (when it is stowed up in the roof)
There is a flat screen digital LCD TV/DVD in the workshop/garage, electric heating, lighting, side vents, storage cabinets, tough rubberised floor covering, “D” ring tie-downs inset into the floor, super-grip ramp covering, 230v sockets, and a roof hatch and access ladder, to get at all the equipment fitted on the roof, air conditioning unit, roof aerial, and satellite dish. There is a huge side awning and side mounted exterior lights rear loading lights, tow bar and trailer electrics.
In the living area, there are standard American RV features, such as double opposing slide-outs on both sides of the living area, habitation air conditioning, Flat screen TV, Automated satellite TV system, cooker, fridge/freezer, blown air central heating, galley with twin sinks, large bathroom with full size shower, wash handbasin, and flush toilet (to holding tank). The 4 seater dinette converts down to a double berth, and the sofa in the lounge also converts to a double berth and features an electric-operated air mattress with a built-in compressor/pump.
This sofa also incorporates a large drawer underneath, for the storage of bedding etc. Along with the electric bed in the rear garage, this Fun Mover will sleep 6 in total.
The coach is fitted with an upgraded 5.5kva Onan Generator, to
power all the services on the RV (including 230v), and it is also fitted with a fully hydraulic levelling jack system as one of the many factory-fitted upgrades.
There are storage lockers around the perimeter of the belly of
the coach, and masses of internal storage cupboards, lockers, drawers, and wardrobes within.
35ft A-Class American Motorhome
Left Hand Drive
6.8 Triton V10 362BHP Mated to a 5 speed Alison Auto gearbox
Ford F53 Chassis
HGV License Required to Drive This RV
Exterior Length :35 “7
External Height :11″58
Fresh Water :65 Gall
Black Water :37 Gall
Grey Water :37 Gall
Fuel Tank :
LPG in Pounds: 75 Gall
Furnace (BTU): 30,000
Driver Specifications Include:
Power and Tilt Steering
Dash Air Conditioning
Emergency Start Switch
Full Automatic and Manual Override Levelling Jacks
Rear Vison Monitor
12V Dash Power Outlet
Other Specifications and Upgrades
Large Fresh Water Tank
Black and Grey Waste Tanks
On Board LPG for your Heating and Domestics
Air Conditioning with Ceiling Ducting
12V Lighting Through Out
On Board Guardian RV Quiet pact 40G Gas Generator
LPG Leak Detector
2 Smoke Alarms
Single Glazed Windows with Fly Screens
Full UK Specification 240V Electrics
x2 12V Leisure batteries
Rear Bedroom TV
13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
Large Underbelly Storage and Mega Storage
Polished Stainless Steel Wheel Caps
Rear Tow Bar with Towing Electrics
Sculptured Rear End Cap Panel With Roof Ladder
Rear Mounted Camera
Awning Toppers for Slides
(Click Image For Brochure)
The Signature Advantage
- All New and Used Thor RVs are supplied direct from the manufacture.
- Signature RV are the only appointed European Approved dealer and have been for 25 years.
- All our units regardless of age have been converted to Dept of Transport IVA regulations.
- Signature RV are the UKs only National Caravan Council (NCC) approved RV dealer.
- All our technicians undergo training to strict National Caravan Council (NCC) guidelines which includes LPG/STGW for the Motorhome Industry with work being carried out in our own workshops.
- Electrical inspect & test for the Motorhome Industry.
- All New units are listed in the industry Glass Guide for future values.
- Blackhorse Finances only approved RV finance provider.
- Regulated by the FCA approval number 667127.
- DVSA MOT test centre for RVs
- NONE of our used units have been used for high use rental purposes.
- NONE of our used units have been shipped from dealers in the USA.
- Signature RV is centrally placed in the UK and close to the Motorway Network.
- Friendly and personable staff off whom have many years of experience in the RV industry.
All the above specification and information is for guidance purpose only and must not be relied upon. Full and exact specification must be checked and confirmed prior to purchase.
Part Exchanges Considered American RV’s * Motorhomes * Caravans * Cars * Classic Cars * Bikes
* * * Exclusive to Signature Motorhomes***
Ask about our MEGA low rate finance deals from Close Motor & Blackhorse