Why Prins VSI?
The Prins VSI is renowned throughout the automotive LPG industry worldwide as the market leader of quality LPG systems.
The combination of quality components, Keihin Injectors with advanced software provides users with performance, reliability & durability which no other system can match. Whilst all other systems are cheaper than Prins VSI, our system provides users with considerably more value.
Prins VSI fitted by our in-house conversion centre or using our recommended conversion centres; customers achieve significant long term savings.
The fuel switch used by the VSI-system controls the following functions:
- Fuel choice.
- Monitoring te fuel level.
- Reporting errors.
The fuel switch is operated by a touch key to switch from petrol to LPG and vice-versa. The fuel switch is also equipped with LED indicators to monitor the level of the fuel in the tank. When the LPG level is too low the reserve LED lights up. When there is an automatic switch-over to petrol because the LPG tank is empty, the driver is being warned by a buzzer signal and a flashing LED indicator.
This device is filtering the fuel to prevent damage to the injectors. The filter unit is also equipped with a pressure/temperature sensor for the fuel.
- Filter operates with a 0-4 bar pressure sensor.
- PA6 Glassfiber “re-inforced” nylon.
- Replacement recommended every 25000 miles.
- Single and double outlet version.
ValveCare is a unique additive dosing system, developed exclusively for all Prins systems. The system is suitable for all combustion engines with alternative fuels such as LPG and CNG. ValveCare is used to provide the engine the correct dosage of a specially formulated additive which prevents premature valve and valve seat wear.
The valves and the valve seats of some engines are more sensitive to wear when driving on LPG or CNG. This issue does not occur with petrol, because an additive that is present in the fuel lubricates of the valves and the valve seats. This additive is not present in LPG or CNG. With the innovative ValveCare dosing system, it is possible to inject this additive under pressure into the engine together with the LPG or CNG Thus significantly reducing the wear of the valves and the valve seats.
How does ValveCare work?
The ValveCare dosing system consists of a dosing pump and a dosing unit. As soon as the engine switches over to LPG/CNG, the dosing pump is energized and the ValveCare additive starts to flow under pressure into the dosing unit. The ValveCare dosing unit makes a 100% equal spread of the ValveCare additive possible over all cylinders (up to 10 cylinders).
The ValveCare system communicates directly with the Prins system in the vehicle and will warn the driver in case of an empty ValveCare bottle by using beep signals from the Prins switch mounted on the dashboard of the vehicle. In case of an empty bottle, the system will switch back to petrol automatically after 60 minutes in order to provide optimal protection to the engine. In this case the driver can replace the empty bottle by himself or go to an authorized Prins dealer.
ValveCare is unique because the additive dosage is based on engine load and actual fuel consumption and the distribution of the fluid is 100% equal over all cylinders. Consequently, the engine is always protected by the appropriate amount of additive, even in the case of turbocharged engines. Since the correct amount of additive is injected at all times, the additive consumption is very economical.
The ValveCare dosing system can be installed by an authorized Prins Dealer in any vehicle equipped with a Prins system.
- Applicable on all engines equipped with a Prins system
- Always the correct dosage of ValveCare additive based on the actual LPG/CNG consumption
- Economical consumption of additive due to its correct dosage
- Decreases valves and valve seats’ wear
- Fully automatic operation
- Also applicable for turbocharged engines
- Optimal performance, even on heavy loads
- Equal dosage of ValveCare additive over all cylinders through the unique dosing unit
- Buzzer of Prins system will sound when running out of ValveCare additive
Conversions by Signature Motorhomes
We offer full conversion facilities at our premises for customers who prefer their installation to be carried out by our specialist team.
- Bespoke Installations with Prins VSI
- Secure Workshop Facilities
- Direct Customer References
- Vehicle Collection & Drop off Facility
- Repairs, Service & Support for all Prins VSI Customers
- The facilities and services we provide ensure customers experience the real benefits LPG can provide by using the Prins VSI system
Price List (ex VAT)
8 Cylinder – £3,000
10 Cylinder – £3,200
Conversion Price Includes:
- Full Conversion with Prins VSI & 4 Hole Tanks
- Colour Coded Filler
- 2 Year Warranty
Prices Can Vary due to :
- Vehicle Complexity
- Tank Cut Down £335.00 + VAT (Inc Labour)
- Extra LPG Tank £600.00 + VAT
- Valve Care Products
- Second Filler £95.00 + VAT
- 5 Days on average