2010 Model Motorhome, Late Registered 2012, Declared New At First Registration
More Details To Follow
29′ 7 ft C-Class American Motorhome
Left Hand Drive
Ford E450 Chassis
Left Hand Drive 6.8 Triton V10 305BHP Mated to a 6 speed Auto gearbox
Exterior Length : 29’7’
External Height : 10′ 6″
Fresh Water : 33 Gall
Black Water : 27 Gall
Grey Water : 35 Gall
Fuel, Single Fill : 55 Gall
Exterior Storage: 31.8 cu. ft.
Trailer Hitch 5,000 lbs
LP Capacity: 18 Gall
Wheel Base: 200′
Awning Length: 19′
Power and Tilt Steering
Dash Air Conditioning
Emergency Start Switch
Rear Vison Monitor
Double Din Radio
12V Dash Power Outlet
Multiple Cup Holders
Electric Generator Start Up Switch
Large Fresh Water Tank
Black and Grey Waste Tanks,
On Board LPG for your Heating and Domestics
Air Conditioning with Ceiling Ducting
12V Lighting Through Out
LPG Leak Detector
2 Smoke Alarms
Single Glazed windows with Fly Screens
Full UK Specification 240V Electrics
x2 12V Leisure batteries
Rear Bedroom TV
Mass Amount Of Storage
2 Large TV’s
Click The Image Above For Full Specification
The Signature Advantage
- All New and Used Thor RVs are supplied direct from the manufacture.
- Signature RV are the only appointed European Approved dealer and have been for 25 years.
- All our units regardless of age have been converted to Dept of Transport IVA regulations.
- Signature RV are the UKs only National Caravan Council (NCC) approved RV dealer.
- All our technicians undergo training to strict National Caravan Council (NCC) guidelines which includes LPG/STGW for the Motorhome Industry with work being carried out in our own workshops.
- Electrical inspect & test for the Motorhome Industry.
- All New units are listed in the industry Glass Guide for future values.
- Blackhorse Finances only approved RV finance provider.
- Regulated by the FCA approval number 667127.
- DVSA MOT test centre for RVs
- NONE of our used units have been used for high use rental purposes.
- NONE of our used units have been shipped from dealers in the USA.
- Signature RV is centrally placed in the UK and close to the Motorway Network.
- Friendly and personable staff off whom have many years of experience in the RV industry.
All the above specification and information is for guidance purpose only and must not be relied upon. Full and exact specification must be checked and confirmed prior to purchase.
Part Exchanges Considered American RV’s * Motorhomes * Caravans * Cars * Classic Cars * Bikes
* * * Exclusive to Signature Motorhomes***
Ask about our MEGA low rate finance deals from Close Motor & Blackhorse
- There are no features available