On entering the Elegance, you are transported to a world of luxury and quality. The cab features an extra high windscreen providing fantastic views while touring. The interior space has a generous headroom which will allow you to move throughout the motorhome without feeling confined. The use of direct and indirect lighting adds a sense of warmth and comfort to the interior. The luxury furnishings are generously sized with the large L-shaped lounge. Attention to detail is key with the leather and wood finishes. The large central table combined with the couches and swivel cab seats creates a fantastic communal area. The amount of space in the lounge makes the Elegance sit at the top of its class thanks to its huge length of 8.91 meters. The L-shaped kitchen provides the ultimate cooking experience in a motorhome. There are large amounts of storage space in the drawers below and above the kitchen. The worktop gives you all the space you need to cook without feeling confined.
The premium sized bathroom features large proportions that will give you enough space to get ready in the mornings. There is plenty of storage options and it features a separate shower. The bedroom features twin single beds in the 910G and a large island bed in the 920G. Both are largely proportioned and offer the ideal environment for a perfect night’s sleep. Handy storage options are available above the bed. Large side windows help keep the bedroom bright and warm. Both models also feature an overcab bed. It is electrically lowered using a remote and provides an extra 2 berths. Windscreen and window blinds can be closed at the push of a button giving you total privacy.
The Elegance features a unique insulated and heated double floor. This helps keep the interior at a suitable temperature, allowing you to tour all year round. It also acts as some small storage compartments which are great for storing some extra luggage. GRP roof enhances the protection from harsh weather.
Upgrades To This Unit
- Levelling System
- Habitation Aircon
- Satellite Dish
- Solar Panel
- TV’s Front and Rear
- Tow Bar
- Motorcycle Ramp In The Garage
- Electric Awning With Remote
The Signature Advantage
- All New and Used Thor RVs are supplied direct from the manufacture.
- Signature RV are the only appointed European Approved dealer and have been for 25 years.
- All our units regardless of age have been converted to Dept of Transport IVA regulations.
- Signature RV are the UKs only National Caravan Council (NCC) approved RV dealer.
- All our technicians undergo training to strict National Caravan Council (NCC) guidelines which includes LPG/STGW for the Motorhome Industry with work being carried out in our own workshops.
- Electrical inspect & test for the Motorhome Industry.
- All New units are listed in the industry Glass Guide for future values.
- Blackhorse Finances only approved RV finance provider.
- Regulated by the FCA approval number 667127.
- DVSA MOT test centre for RVs
- NONE of our used units have been used for high use rental purposes.
- NONE of our used units have been shipped from dealers in the USA.
- Signature RV is centrally placed in the UK and close to the Motorway Network.
- Friendly and personable staff off whom have many years of experience in the RV industry.
All the above specification and information is for guidance purpose only and must not be relied upon. Full and exact specification must be checked and confirmed prior to purchase.
Part Exchanges Considered American RV’s * Motorhomes * Caravans * Cars * Classic Cars * Bikes
* * * Exclusive to Signature Motorhomes***
Ask about our MEGA low rate finance deals from Evolution Funding
- There are no features available