2023 THOR PALAZZO 33.5 BunkhouseBrand New, New Model, New Floor Plan, 2023, New Full Body Paint, Under 36ft, Slam Latch Doors
Welcome to the Palazzo, the compact diesel pusher that is Made to Fit your enthusiasm.
Thor Motor Coach Palazzo 33.5 Bunk class A diesel motorhome with double slides giving a feeling of space complemented by Seaside interior décor and High Gloss Newport Hardwood cabinetry. Immediately to the right of the habitation door you will find a euro recliner chair. above the luxurious drivers & passenger seats you will find an large double overhead bunk for additional sleeping space.
New 2022 Changes
- Exterior Full Body Paint, Chambers Bay, Oakmont, St. Andrews, Torrey Pines
- Woods; Standard: High Gloss Glazed Specific, Studio Collection; Matte Finish Regatta, Matte Finish Sanibel
- Choice Of 3 Standard Interiors or 3 Studio Collection
- Floor Plans, 33.5, 33.6, 37.4, 37.5
- New Laminated Basement Materials, With Insulating Foam, Eliminating Wood Products
- 8″ Discharge Port In Wet Bay
- Full Coverage Overhead Doors For All Cabinet Offerings
- Adjustable Lumbar Support On Cockpit Chairs
- New Leather Colours
- New Furniture Styling with “Studio Collection” decors
- New Full Body Paint Graphics
- New Lavatory & Shower Tap
- New Wall Art with Pacific Cabinet Colour
- New ” White” ABS Shower Surrounds & Toilets
- New “firefly” New G12 Multiplex Board with New “lyra ” touchscreen”
- Multiplex On All Lighting Except Above Bed Reading Lights
- New Battery Control Centre Panel, 12 Volt, W/Coach & Chassis Disconnect
- Studio Collection
Click Above For The Full Chassis Specification
Click The Link Above To Find Out What The Atlas Foundation Is.
34ft 9″ A-Class American Motorhome
Left Hand Drive
Freightliner XC-S Straight Rail with Atlas Foundation
HGV License Required To Drive This RV
6.7L Cummins ISB Diesel Engine with 300BHP & 660 LB.FT. Torque
Exterior Length : 34′ 9 ”
External Height : 11′ 10 ”
Fresh Water : 95 Gall
Black Water : 40 Gall
Grey Water : 40 Gall
Fuel : 90 Gall
DEF Fluid Capacity: 13 Gallons
LPG Pounds: 105
Water Heater: 10 Gallons
Furnace: 35,000 BTU
Motorhome’s Key Features
Freightliner® XC-S Straight Rail Chassis
Cummins ISB Diesel Engine
6-Speed Allison Automatic Transmission
Dual Fuel Fills
Dash Workstation with 110-volt & 12-volt Outlets
Large 10″ Touchscreen Dash Radio with HDMI Mirroring Capability, Bluetooth® & Back-Up Monitor
Leatherette Furniture & High-Gloss Glazed Cabinetry
Solid Surface Countertops & Residential Kitchen Appliances
Denver Mattress® Beds
Power Drop Down Overhead Bunk with Cotton Cloud™ Mattress, Bunk Ladder & 500-lb. Weight Capacity
Entertainment Center including LED TV, DVD Player & Sound Bar
Exterior 32″ LED TV
Washer & Dryer
The Signature Advantage
- All New and Used Thor RVs are supplied direct from the manufacture.
- Signature RV are the only appointed European Approved dealer and have been for 25 years.
- All our units regardless of age have been converted to Dept of Transport IVA regulations.
- Signature RV are the UKs only National Caravan Council (NCC) approved RV dealer.
- All our technicians undergo training to strict National Caravan Council (NCC) guidelines which includes LPG/STGW for the Motorhome Industry with work being carried out in our own workshops.
- Electrical inspect & test for the Motorhome Industry.
- All New units are listed in the industry Glass Guide for future values.
- Blackhorse Finances only approved RV finance provider.
- Regulated by the FCA approval number 667127.
- DVSA MOT test centre for RVs
- NONE of our used units have been used for high use rental purposes.
- NONE of our used units have been shipped from dealers in the USA.
- Signature RV is centrally placed in the UK and close to the Motorway Network.
- Friendly and personable staff off whom have many years of experience in the RV industry.
Part Exchanges Considered American RV’s * Motorhomes * Caravans * Cars * Classic Cars * Bikes
* * * Exclusive to Signature Motorhomes***
Ask about our MEGA low rate finance deals from Evolution Funding
Thor Motor Coach is the #1 Motorhome manufacturer in North America* The shear volume of products allows Thor Motor Coach to offer you higher quality, lower prices, and extensive features. When it comes to giving you more for your money, no other brand can compare.Thor Motor Coach was formed when Damon Motor Coach and Four Winds International strategically merged in late 2010. For over 29 years Damon RV and Four Winds RV have been building many of the most recognized brands of motorized Recreational Vehicles in the world.
- There are no features available
|Make:||Thor Motor Coach|
|Base:||Freightliner® XC-S Straight Rail with Atlas™ Foundation|
|Engine:||6.7L Cummins 300BHP|
|Colour:||Cypress Point Full Body Paint|
Browse through other recently added motor homes.